What is Achieving People?
Achieving People will support people aged 18 – 64 who have a learning disability into, unpaid work placements and paid employment.
Clients will be supported on a one to one basis by a mentor in their chosen opportunity.
Information for Clients
Are you aged 18-64 years old?
Do you need support to work?
Information for Employers
Click here to find out how being a part of the Achieving People project can benefit your organisation/company.
Refer someone to Achieving People
If you know or work with anyone who you would feel would benefit from the programme, please complete this expression of interest form and return it by email, fax or post.
Download the form here
Volunteer as a Mentor
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to change direction in life/career?
- Would you like to support an adult with a learning disability to help them achieve their potential?
- Would you like to befriend and support someone whilst someone into work?
- Are you willing to attend free training that would enhance your c.v.?
- Do you have around 2 - 4 hours a week to spare?
- Are you prepared to pass on your invaluable life skills to someone else?
Contact Achieving People for more information or to register as a volunteer.
Contact Achieving People
If you would like to be part of the Achieving People project or have any questions,
please contact Mary Carr, Achieving People Project Development Worker
Top Floor Shakespeare Centre
45-51 Shakespeare Street
Southport, PR8 5AB
01704 501 024 ext. 207
Mobile. 07889 088 431
Fax. 01704 531 192